One of the biggest trade shows for interior design “Maison et Objet 2017” has already started! It’s a great chance to acquire new knowledge in the latest interior design trends. A lot of well-known brands present available furniture, demonstrates excellence of the newest pieces. A Portuguese famous brand “BRABBU” is also ready to share the 5 new products, in case you don’t have any opportunities to visit an exhibition “M&O 2017” in Paris.
1. A new piece of “Brabbu”, center table LATZA is an impressive design furniture piece that will steal everyone’s attention. Featuring a top in walnut root veneer with a matte varnish and details in matte hammered brushed aged brass, this coffee table is sure to impress. You can easily apply it in your home decor design to create an environment more luxurious!
2. A lot of attention deserved golden stool DOLMEN, which attracts you by indescribable luxuriance. The impressive structure inspired the creation of DOLMEN Stool – is a unique furniture design piece. This brass stool, with three legs and made of polished casted brass, will make a statement in any modern home decor. Create a modern design by yourself!
3. The third wonderful new piece from “Brabbu” it’s a PLATEAU dining table. It features a top in walnut root veneer with a matte varnish and details in matte hammered brushed aged brass, adding a special touch. The base is in matte black lacquer, making it an intriguing dining furniture piece. You still have a real possibility to see it in “M&O” Paris trade fair!
4. One product, which gets a lot of reviews it is a HUANG Cabinet. “Brabbu” designers created cabinet inspired by a mountain range Huang in eastern China. The furniture piece features an outside in walnut root veneer, an inside in rosewood veneer and details in matte hammered brushed aged brass. This wood cabinet brings instant character to a modern interior design.
5. The last, but not the worst new furniture piece presented of “Brabbu” in Maison et Objet Paris is a HUANG sideboard. M&O Paris just suggests you to visit the piece in real life, there are no any words to describe this unique product!
Design events in Paris such as Maison & Objet 2017 do everything to make your dreams become true and to create the modern style at your home. Don’t skip the chance and enjoy the Paris design week 2017!