Ibiza reflects perfectly its eclectic vibe and multicultural environment in its interior design. Ibiza Interior Designers have been known for being such a hotspot in the whole world when it comes to design, architecture, and décor scene. In this article, we will get a look into the Top 20 Ibiza Interior Designers.
1. Almø Studio teams work so that each project is unique and special, giving them the prominence they deserve in a personalized way. The studio believes in functional spaces where aesthetics are important through materials and details that best suit the experience they want to evoke.
2. BOX3 Interiors choose products, materials, contractors, and suppliers to create the house of their clients’ dreams. Their team oversees all stages of a project’s development with a focus on detail and they can make it through with creativity.
3. Caroline Nijman was born in Switzerland and combines traditional furnishings with custom made products to create eclectic and stylish multifunctional homes. Her aim is to find solutions that are timeless and indifferent to fashion trends.
4. Catalina House team helps the client to create bright, essential, welcoming, and fresh environments, with the Mediterranean flavor. Beyond the decoration itself, the attention to detail, and the sophisticated simplicity that mark their business philosophy.
5. Cocoq Ibiza main objective is to create beautiful environments playing with the art of decoration combining with architecture and design. They aim to achieve the desired aesthetics with their services.
6. deBM Arquitectura is an architectural company with a long list of years working in Ibiza and Dublin. Their projects are focused on new builds, renovation works, and landscaping projects which have explored and tried to enhance the traditional values of Mediterranean architecture.
7. el POP interiors is an architectural and interior design studio based in Ibiza that provides a range of design services. Their team creates interior design sets in Ibizan Style, starting from the conceptual design sketch, architectural project, finishing with technical drawings, specifications of the materials, and construction supervision.
8. Farré & Costa Interiors was founded by Marta Farré and Pepe Costa with the aim of providing the highest level of design adapted to each of our clients and for each of their projects. From the first contact until the complete delivery of the project, the Farré & Costa studio is in charge of providing a complete interior design service in order to achieve the desired result.
9. Hepburn Designs services range from paint consultations to full project management. This studio offers complete interior design and project management from inception to completion. They are an experienced and professional design team that listen to their clients’ needs.
10. Ibiza Design was founded by Gerardo De la Cruz Tremosa in 2010. Nowadays it is a young and dynamic Ibizan company dedicated to architecture, interior design, and urban consulting. They offer services of realization of architectural projects, the direction of interior works, and integral reforms.
11. Ibiza Interiors was founded by interior architect Jurjen van Hulzen in 2014. This company has grown to be a full-service project company to help professional developers and private clients to build their dream project in Ibiza.
12. Ibiza Seven House is a company that provides solutions to the sector of renovation and rehabilitation of buildings and villas. They work with construction, reforms, technical studies, architecture, interior design, and decoration.
13. Ideal House Factor is recognized as an industry leader in top quality design and construction. Their team includes project managers, architects, technicians, and skilled workers to provide the clients with high-quality service.
14. KSAR Living is an interior design company based in Ibiza, Menorca, and Barcelona, specializing in the curation, outsourcing, and selling of high-end design, and set-up of holiday architecture globally. The core of Ksar Living is Alberto Cortes, who has dedicated more than half of his life to interior design.
15. La Maison De L’Éléphant is a design company that was created by Bruno Reymond. Although their focus is mostly on art and design items, they also make some futuristic interior design sets.
16. Mediterraneo Interiores creates cozy homes with personality and the needs of each client. Their main goal is to reform, decorate, and transform the spaces from the beginning of the project until the final moment.
17. Mûnnu Interior Design Studio offers complete interior design projects for their clients’ homes or businesses, specifically addressing their needs and budget. The projects encompass each of the aspects of interior design, integrating the union between functionality, aesthetics, and taking care of every detail.
18. Tabula Rasa Design Studios believes that each project needs special attention, because “no two buildings are the same and no two people are the same, each project is defined by the client’s personal needs and aesthetic references”.
19. Tanis Ibiza was founded in 2014 by Tatjana Bergerr-Sandhofer and Nicholas Lording. Tanis is an interior design store specializing in interior design and also furniture. Their mission is to create unique and timeless homes of extraordinary beauty, that is respectful to their surroundings with a strong focus on natural materials and techniques.
20. This Is Bloom Studio is a dynamic design consultancy with studios in Ibiza and London. Their team consists of architects, interior designers, and CAD and 3D specialists. They are proud of creating a timeless, long-lasting design that works closely to each client’s needs.
What did you think about this article on The Unique Inspirations of Top 20 Ibiza Interior Designers? Stay updated with the best news about trends, interior design tips, and furniture luxury brands, sign up our Newsletter and receive it in your email – free of charges, the latest and the most exclusive content from Inspiration and Ideas. Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin!