Steve Leung Design Group Limited, (SLD), is an internationally renowned and award-wining interior design firm, interior decorator which also provides furniture services, with headquarters in Hong Kong, offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
Steve Leung Design was founded in 1997 by Steve Leung, who is a celebrated architect, interior and product designer. Steven Leung Design has grown to become one of the largest interior design groups with over 500 employees. Their strong and experienced design and decoration teams, provide quality and professional services to clients in China and around the world.
Steve Leung Design offers quality interior design and decorating and furnishing services for:
- Residential Projects: show flats, sales offices, standard provisions and club houses;
- Private Residence Project: apartments, penthouses and villas;
- Hospitality Projects: restaurants, hotels, serviced apartments, shopping malls;
- Commercial Projects: office premises.
All projects are executed effectively and efficiently with a well-established design quality internal control system. They have an organised and systematic approach facilities which are consistent in quality and efficient in product and service delivery.
Steve Leung Design branches out into three secondary brands:
- Steve Leung Hospitality, (SLH), mainly focuses on hospitality projects from hotels, service apartments and restaurants. Award winning projects include the Yuan Atlantis The Palm in Dubai and The Eight at Grand Lisboa Hotel in Macau.
- Steve Leung Exchange, (SLX), serves as an effective platform between developers and international designers to achieve tripartite collaboration in China
- Steve Leung & yoo, (SLY), established a United Kingdom base for residential and hotel design company
Steve Leung Design believes that design has the power to break boundaries. Each project holds a unique character which is fully expressed thorough the design vision and innovation and is enhanced by the company’s motto “Design Without Limits”. The projects are created in a human-oriented and contemporary approach, tailored to its particular circumstance and client with harmony between aesthetic and functional requirements and between light and space.
Stay updated with the best news about trends, interior design tips, and furniture luxury brands, sign up our Newsletter and receive it in your email – free of charges, the latest and the most exclusive content from Inspiration and Ideas.