In preparation for the High Point Market New Product Premiere Twitter Chat, our Style Spotters previewed hundreds of new products, set to launch at Fall Market. Now, you can get a first look at some of their favorites, as well as the trend directions they’re expecting to see in the new season. HPMKT: Get Inspired with the Style Spotters Choices.
Statement pieces inspired by mid-century design, crafted in acrylic, hand-blown glass, marble, or leather and wood. Often accented with polished brass, this cool, elegant style is as interesting as it is beautiful.
1. SHO Modern Lustre Tables
2. Schwung Home USA Stockholm Lamp
3. Four Hands Audrey Raw Marble Accent Table
4. Art and Antique Hunter Falcon Chairs by Sigurd Ressel
5. Skovby, USA Sleigh Chairs and Plank Table
Scot Meacham Wood
Detailed carvings, delicate designs, exceptional craftsmanship, rich colors, and customizable features, fabrics, and finishes create a look that is understated rather than ostentatious.
1. Alden Parkes Ribbon Chair
2. Theodore Alexander Mila Chair in Flamenco
3. Vanguard Furniture Co. Cherry Blossom Cabinet
4. Design Legacy Fabric Collection
5. Bramble, Co. Noveau Foyer Table
Defined by angular lines and strong angles, sometimes suggesting a tribal vibe, incorporating whimsical colors, and exhibiting a sculptor’s sense of positive and negative space, this trend offers a playful take on an artful aesthetic.
1. York Wallcoverings Dreamscape
2. Loloi Rugs Beacon Rug
3. John-Richard Bossa Nova Credenza
4. Bernhardt Marcel Chair
5. Made Goods Laszlo Chandelier
Erika Hollinshead Ward
Sleek or textured, smooth or filigreed, paired with resin, glass, wood, or natural fabrics, the Mixed Metal trend adds an aristocratic air with its perfectly elegant, sophisticated sensibility.
1. Taylor King Furniture Vega Chair
2. John-Richard Voyager Chest
3. Gilded Home Prism Lamp
4. Adesso Inc. Claudia Floor Lamp
5. Caracole Rose Cocktail Table
Striking natural forms, a touch of whimsy, fashionable and functional, this trend embraces sophistication with luxurious ease.
1. Adesso Inc. Jeffrey Wall Lamp
2. Maria Yee, Inc. Tahoe End Table
3. Solaria Lighting Calder Chandelier
4. Fabulous Furs Truffle Chinchilla Couture Faux Fur Throw
5. Skyline Design Heart Dining Set
Expressed in geometric patterns, tribal styling, chic details, and sophisticated tailoring, the Mid-century BOHO look has a 70’s vibe that’s totally fun, thoroughly exciting, and always refined.
1. Capel Rugs Bengal Rug
2. Piper Collection JuJu Pillow
3. Gus* Design Group Aubrey Sofa
4. Seed Design, USA Dora Pendant Light
5. A.R.T. Furniture, Inc. Round Rock Martini Table
Visually bold and luxuriously textured pieces, handcrafted of natural materials deliver enduring style with a graphic punch.
1. Ave Home Colette Desk
2. Dash and Albert New Moroccan-inspired Rugs
3. Prima Design Source Star Accent Table
4. IMAX Worldwide Home New Frontier Collection
5. CHC Art, Inc. Painting from the ‘Reaction’ Collection
Mixed materials in unique pairings, fresh textures and patterns, bold character and startling beauty, the neutral tones of this trend impress in imaginative forms that are purposefully aimed at the senses.
1. Arteriors Home Frye Lamp
2. Saba Italia Kepi Tub Chair
3. Orient Express Furniture Mosaic Dining Table
4. Amisco Industries Weston Chair and Link Table
5. Elk Group International Sterling Stool
Michelle Jennings Wiebe
Gilded pulls shimmer against sleek black wood. Snakeskin embossed leather adds a bold but sophisticated touch to an ensemble of brushed brass, bronze mirror, and black and white marble. Brass rings rise in a grosgrain ribbon twist. In each detail, this is a look that luxuriates in harmony.
1. SHO Modern Slither Bar Cart
2. Ambella Home Collection, Inc. Interlocking End Table
3. Hancock & Moore Twig Chest
4. Thumprints Framburg Axis Chandelier
5. Caracole Signature Parisian Console
What do you think about this article? Please, leave your comment below. If you want to be up to date with the best news about trends, interior design tips, and furniture luxury brands, you must have to sign up our Newsletter and receive in your email, free of charges, the latest and the most exclusive content from BRABBU Blog.