Geneva is a global city and a worldwide center where you can find every type of business. This is also the second-most populous city in Switzerland! Today we are going to see the Top 20 Interior Designers in Geneva.
1. Adeli was established in 1999 in Lausanne. This company provides its clients with a creative approach to developing exclusive interior architecture projects. Adeli design develops a visual identity adapted perfectly to the culture and practices of their clients.
2. Anna Hovhannisyan mixes all the ideas of the customers all together to bring confidence to their home. She helps to get that feeling to be home, by creating the space that fits the lifestyle and budget in an efficient way.
3. Dôme Project Interiors first step is to understand the wishes of the customer. The team studies the creative, financial, and practical feasibility of the concept. They oversee the entire project from concept to installation, participating in regular site meetings to ensure the project is carried out according to their plans and that the project is progressing as planned.
4. Agata Adjadj is an interior designer that can help a customer with simple need advice choosing new colour schemes, redecorating one room, or undertaking more complex projects like renovation work.
5. Turner Pocock is an interior design studio providing the highest design services for both private residential and commercial projects. Their main goal is to be facilitators of the client’s dream lifestyle.
6. Cornermoon enjoys a client-designer relationship with many of its diverse international and local clients. This company prefers to agree on an initial concept with clients, then let the scheme evolve. They provide interior design services to help the customer to live in beautiful spaces.
7. Virginia Azevedo‘s main goal is to work with her customers on finding the solutions for their interior design projects. The objective is to understand who they are, their specific needs and support them in achieving your goals in time and on budget.
8. Dupin 1820 offers a comprehensive approach, from the project study to its realization, as close as possible to their most personal wishes, supported by the following concept, which has become reality.
9. Bureau Archi team is a perfect symbiosis on the one hand of an architect with a creative mind and on the other hand of a pragmatic economist. This complementarity is all the more important since we also have a common family project. In addition, commercial experience in the luxury sector and in project management. The combination of the two talents creates a perfect symbiosis.
10. Margaux Keller is currently working on numerous global design projects: space planning, interior, and commercial architecture.
11. Cécile Morel intervenes in order to create spaces combining elegance, comfort, and refinement adapted to the needs and requirements of her customers.
12. Ormond Editions, since 2008, represents a range from the most esteemed to the emerging talents of contemporary design. It extends its commitment to the interior design of private and public, combining history and contemporaneity, durability and sensibility, elegance and comfort.
13. Autumn Design was born from the need to find a better way. They’re passionate about design and innovation. It helps to develop the ideas of the customers and creating the most wonderful projects out of it.
14. Yafawi Interior Design doesn’t believe in having a single signature style, because no two people are alike. So no two interiors must be alike. This team embraces the collaboration of disciplines, expertise, and experience by working with some of the most cutting-edge, industry-leading professionals, to offer local and international clientele everything from concept elaboration to implementation.
15. MI Interiors works in a multi-cultural environment that allows to treasure each moment of my work. From conception to completion this is a fully comprehensive service offered by MI.
16. Living Tradition renovates the house of their customers by optimizing their spaces, change the furniture, and harmonizing the style of the home.
17. Haven Interiors is a full-service design firm, with a highly knowledgeable staff of experienced professionals in every capacity. Their work includes balance and exceeding expectations.
18. Lucy Axam Design main goal is to work with their client, helping them to identify exactly what they wish for their interior design.
19. Severine Piller Design style is modern and elegant with a cool twist but she always adapts to her clients’ needs and tastes to valorize their homes or corporate offices due to the budget.
20. Peter Kammermann is an interior designer that offers a certain elegance, a cultured gaze, and an accomplice of a reinvented past. He projects spaces between functionality and instant serene beauty.
See Also: Munich Interior Designers – Top 20
Stay updated with the best news about trends, interior design tips, and furniture luxury brands, sign up for our Newsletter and receive it in your email – free of charge, the latest and the most exclusive content from Inspiration and Ideas. Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin!
Enjoyed this article on Interior Designers in Geneva? Pin it!