To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- To fill automatically our forms with previous inserted data so it can be easier for you to make requests and downloads
- To save your sessions so you can request our samples and your wish list
- Our cookies are not permanent
- Only we can access your cookie
- The cookie will not be used for any purpose other than the one stated
- If you want to remove your cookie you can clean it in your browser or go to the page end of the page and click remove cookie
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
You can easily accept or reject the cookies on this site by choosing one of the following link: